Things to think about before letting your propertyMay 5, 2015
Being a landlord can be a demanding job, you need to know about property legislation, ensure your property holds all of the necessary certification, be ready for any calls from the tenant as well as taking the time to ensure the property is filled with tenants who will pay the rent in the first place!
Here at Yescando lettings, we are not just a lettings agent, we are also landlords ourselves so here is our list of benefits for using a letting agent.
A letting agent will…
- Work for you and achieve exactly what you would expect – giving you more time to enjoy life.
- Keep up to date with the constantly changing market trends by knowing the local area and market rental value for your property – this will help achieve the best rent available.
- Manage your property for optimum performance, whilst also ensuring the smooth running of tenancies
- Ensure your tenancy agreements and associated paperwork are completed correctly – vital if you ever needed to evict your tenant
- Carry out regular inspections of your property, raise any routine maintenance or breach of contract and be able to deal with any issues quickly and efficiently
- Find the right tenant for your property by asking the right questions and taking up comprehensive references
- Have a broad range of marketing resources making sure the time between tenancies is limited
- Give you comprehensive advice on making your property more marketable
- Complete many tasks that you may not have the time to do such as changing utility companies into tenants names and making sure deposits are returned